7 Things You Could Do Every Day to Feel Better
Who doesn’t want to feel better?
It’s something that everyone strives for, even if they may not consciously think about it on a daily basis. If you feel better within you will radiate this out and that radiation will spread to others.
It’s a win | win situation so make an effort to take care of yourself and others and the world will seem a warmer place!
Let’s Feel Better!
It’s always good to feel good each day, so here are 7 ways to make yourself feel better and smile!
1. Dress to impress. Wear what makes you feel great. Take some time choosing an outfit, apply make up or shave. Look your very best. Do what helps you boost your confidence and self-esteem.
2. Compliment at least one person everyday. Build other people’s self esteem. It costs nothing.
3. Use your manners. If someone holds the door for you, say thank you. Be polite to those in the service industry and in all walks of life. Rudeness is hurtful to others.
4. Smile at everyone. When we smile we release Serotonin into the brain, and we begin to feel better in ourselves. When we Smile, others Smile back and they begin to feel better in themselves, and it cost nothing to make each-other just feel better.
5. Don’t dwell on your mistakes, mistakes happen so we can learn. Instead think about what you have learned.
6. Be yourself. Just be who you are and don’t compromise yourself for anyone.
7. Be your Heart and not your head.
Try to follow at least one of these directions on a daily basis. At the end of a long day, you can look back and feel the warmth of kindness knowing that you may have made someone’s day a little better; as well as your own. That’s always a good thing!
Helpful tips by David Ellis